How to remove demo notification in TLL 2.0
First, you have to purchase license of TLL. When you receive your license, you have two options:
- Use TLL Init Chunk and put your license into it.
- Put your license string into TreeksLicensingLibrary2.DeveloperLicense.DeveloperLicenseContent property.
- To use this "older approach" simply open "About" tab and click "Copy my license button". Then use copied value in your code to set DeveloperLicenseContent property
- Save your developer license file anywhere in your computer.
- Open TLL Toolbox and goto Developer license tab.
- Select "Use license file" and browse for file.
- Click "Apply developer license".
- Now load (or create) license signing keys of your application.
- Click "Generate init chunk file" .
- Your license will be prefilled in TLL License field.
- You can copy the license string or generate and integrate TLL 2.0 using init chunk.