First, you have to purchase license of TLL. When you receive your license, you have two options:
- Use TLL Init Chunk and put your license into it.
- Put your license string into TreeksLicensingLibrary2.DeveloperLicense.DeveloperLicenseContent property.
- To use this "older approach" simply open "About" tab and click "Copy my license button". Then use copied value in your code to set DeveloperLicenseContent property
In TLL 2.0 we recommend the init chunk. As we typically provide you with license file, the approach should be following:
- Save your developer license file anywhere in your computer.
- Open TLL Toolbox and goto Developer license tab.
- Select "Use license file" and browse for file.
- Click "Apply developer license".
- Now load (or create) license signing keys of your application.
- Click "Generate init chunk file" .
- Your license will be prefilled in TLL License field.
- You can copy the license string or generate and integrate TLL 2.0 using init chunk.