OPTION 1: Add to your project using nuget.org
If you are using Visual Studio and Nuget, just open Nuget Package Manager console and use following command to install latest version of Treek’s Licensing Library.
Installation notes for Nuget
- Latest version (V2) is always installed using command above
- TreeksLicensingLibrary2.dll is automatically referenced
- You can use TLL V2 Init Chunk for easy integration
- To generate licenses and their keys, use LibraryToolbox.exe included in nuget package
- Don’t forget to visit documentation and examples to get more information
- Feel free to download Quick integration guide PDF to get step-by-step manual to integrate TLL.
OPTION 2: Manual download and install
In case you would like to manually download and reference DLL, use following link:
- Download is zip archive, contains two folders
- V1 folder contains TreeksLicensingLibrary.dll; LibraryToolbox.exe and documentation file
- V2 folder contains latest version – TreeksLicensingLibrary2.dll; LibraryToolbox2.exe, documentation file and TLB file in case you need C/C++ (without .NET) integration.
- To add libary into your Visual Studio project, simply use the References tab in project options
- Use toolbox to generate your licenses and license keys
- Use TLL V2 Init Chunk for easy integration
- This way, you will need only few lines of code to make licensing working within your app.
- Visit also documentation and examples to get more information
- EXE and DLL files are digitally signed
- Library supports .NET 2.0+; COM applications (C, C++); VB for applications (VBA)
- TLL V2 supports .NET 4+ (.NET 4 Client Profile incl.); COM applications (C, C++); VB for applications (VBA)
- Works on Windows 2000 and newer
- Works with all .NET languages
You can’t redistribute TreeksLicensingLibrary.dll or TreeksLicensingLibrary2.dll without purchasing a license. It’s possible to obtain affordable license easily and quickly. Without developer license, TLL will display demo warning screen.