Download & install
- Get the latest version of library from the downloads page.
- Unpack the zip archive to directory you prefer
Make sure you have at least .NET Framework 4 Client profile installed.
Prepare your application
This section describes the easiest way to integrate TLL 2.0 into your application.
- Add reference to TreeksLicensingLibrary2.dll in your project
- Generate private/public keypair for your application
- Generate TLL Init Chunk for your application
- Start LibraryToolbox2.exe
- Open or create license signing keys
- Click “Generate init chunk file” button
- Create instance of TreeksLicensingLibrary2.EasyIntegration.TLLInterface object within your application
- Use Register method to activate licenses generated by toolbox.
- Use MyLicense property to determine actual license status