Download & install
- Get the latest version of library from the downloads page.
- Unpack the zip archive to directory you prefer
Make sure you have at least .NET Framework 4 Client profile installed.
You can also use Nuget Package Manager console to install Treek’s Licensing Library V2:
Prepare your application
This section describes the easiest way to integrate TLL V2 into your application.
- Add reference to TreeksLicensingLibrary2.dll in your project (automatically added when installing using nuget)
- Generate private/public keypair for your application
- Generate TLL Init Chunk for your application
- Start LibraryToolbox2.exe
- Open or create license signing keys
- Click “Generate init chunk file” button
- Create instance of TreeksLicensingLibrary2.EasyIntegration.TLLInterface object within your application (using TLL Init Chunk generated by toolbox)
- Use ShowRegistrationForm function to display registration dialog taking care about activation process for end user
- Optionally use Register function to activate licenses generated by toolbox in any form/GUI you create.
- Use MyLicense property to determine actual license status